Instructions for Applying Online
- Establish an account
- On the Admissions Login page, select Create
- Enter your email address to determine if an account
has already been created with your email address.
If you have previously contacted Drexel, your email address may match
your record in our system. If a match is found, you will receive
an email with your Login ID and PIN, and when you log in, the application
will already show some of your information.
- If the system cannot find a match for your email address, select create
a new account.
- Log into the online application
- Enter your Login ID and PIN and select Log In.
- Select the application you wish to complete and select Continue.
- Select the term you wish to enroll and select Fill Out
- Fill out the application
You may complete the application in any order.
Be sure to complete all of the required fields (indicated by an *).
To save your work once you have completed a section choose:
To return to the checklist without saving your changes, select Return
to Checklist without saving changes.
- Checklist to return to the Checklist and select
- Continue to proceed to the next section
- Finish Later to proceed to your Application Menu.
To log out, select Return to Homepage and close your
- Submit your application
Carefully review and print a copy of each section. You will not be able
to view or print your application after you submit it. When you are ready
to submit your application, select Application Is Complete from
the Checklist page.
Online Application Features
- Nothing you enter on the application is sent to Drexel until
you submit your application by selecting Application Is Complete on
the Checklist page.
- You may save your application and return to it at a later
time. To do so, select Finish Later and close your Web
browser. Use your Login ID and PIN to enter the application from any Web-enabled
- When you fill out more than one application, common information
from your first application will automatically be entered onto subsequent
applications. Also, if you change information on one application, it will
change on your other applications.
- Your data is transmitted securely over the Internet. The
information you enter is encrypted and secure when you save it and when
you submit your application.