Required guidelines are as follows:
1. Research Goals (limit to one and a half pages)
Identify a primary faculty member with whom you would like to work. In addition:
- Describe what about the identified faculty member's work particularly interests you
- Describe how you envision contributing to that line of research
- Explain what you are interested in researching
2. Clinical Goals (limit to one page)
- Please describe briefly a family or couple therapy case that you treated that did not go well
- Discuss what challenge or factors you think led to this outcome
- Include an exploration of how your own personal and professional strengths and weaknesses may have contributed to this outcome
3. Working with Underserved Populations (limit to one page)
Please describe how you believe your research interests will:
- Incorporate working with underserved populations
- Contribute to understanding of the social and systemic variables that impact health outcomes, mental health service access, and treatment delivery
- Promote social justice in the health care field.
Submit your essay with your application or through the Discover Drexel portal after you submit your application.