College of Medicine
Office of Professional Studies in the Health Sciences
Learn more about Professional Studies in the Health Sciences:
- Interdepartmental Medical Science (IMS)
- Master of Medical Science (MMS)
- Medical Science Preparatory (MSP)
- Master of Biological Science (MBS)
- Drexel Pathway to Medical School (DPMS)
- Evening Post Baccalaureate Pre-Medical (PMED)
- Interdisciplinary Health Science (IHS)
- Master of Interdisciplinary Health Science (MIHS)
The Office of Professional Studies in the Health Sciences validates parking for the Gateway Parking Garage located at 15th and Spring Streets.
Our office is located on the 4th floor of the New College Building, Room 4-104.
||Tuesday, March 11, 2014
||5:00 PM - 7:00 PM
||New College Building
15th and Vine Streets (Southeast corner)
Philadelphia, PA 19102
For the complete lisiting of upcoming events,
Graduate Visit Opportunities.
Register online or call
You'll receive an email confirming your registration, including links to directions and a map.
How to Get Here
View directions to the Center City Hahnemann Campus or view a map.
Apply to Drexel During Your Visit
Fill out an application before you leave
campus and we will waive the application fee as a thank-you
Office of Disability Resources
If you have a disability and would like to request accommodations in order to participate in this or other events, please contact the Office of Disability Resources at 215-895-1401 or email@example.com. 72 hours advance notice of such request is greatly appreciated.