Professional Liability | College of Medicine
All employed physicians, midwives, allied healthcare professionals and students of the College of Medicine are insured for professional liability under Schuylkill Crossing Reciprocal Risk Retention Group. The Office of Risk Management handles:
- professional liability claim history requests for current and former employees
- applications for professional liability insurance for new employees
- incident reports involving patients
- training to physicians and midwives in patient safety
- patient mediation program
Any physician, midwife or allied healthcare professional who is in need of a certificate evidencing their professional liability coverage should contact their department administrator to obtain this.