Field of Study:
Science, Technology, Engineering, Math, or Arts & Humanities, or Social Sci., Business, Law, Education
Short term (less than one year), or One year
Please check website below for the specific date.
The Gilman International Scholarship Program is pleased to announce the opening of the Fall 2010 online application with over 1,700 scholarships to be awarded. A limited number of summer awards will be available to students majoring in the STEM fields (Science, Technology, Engineering or Math) who meet the program's standard eligibility criteria listed below.
- Enrolled as an undergraduate student at a two or four-year U.S. Institution
- United States citizen
- Receiving a Federal Pell Grant at the time of application or during the term of study abroad
- Participating in a study abroad program that is no less than 4 weeks and no more than an academic year
- Receiving academic credit
- Study in any country not currently under a U.S. State Department Travel Warning or Cuba
Visit the Gilman Scholarship site.
Amount: Up to $5000
Duration: up to one academic year