Echoing Green's Fellowship Programs offer seed-stage funding and support to emerging leaders working to bring about positive social change.
During their first two years, Fellows receive up to $90,000, participate in leadership development gatherings, and will access the powerful network of Echoing Green Fellows, partners, and friends. Echoing Green's Barclays Brain Trust Series, sponsored in part by Barclays, is a program of roundtable and mentorship opportunities for Fellows with leading professionals working in marketing, fundraising, business development, and technology. We continue to support our Fellow community long after their initial funding period with ongoing programs and opportunities at critical inflection points in their organizations or careers.
You may be a full time student at the time of application, but must have completed your studies by the start of the fellowship period. If you awarded an Echoing Green fellowship, you are agreeing to make your organization your full-tine employment.
Echoing Green manages three distinct fellowship programs:
Last updated December 2016
- The Global Fellowship is our 25-year-old program for smart leaders who are deeply connected to the needs and potential solutions that may work best for their communities. Any emerging social entrepreneur from any part of the world working to disrupt the status quo may apply.
- The Open Society Black Male Achievement (BMA) Fellowship invests in emerging leaders dedicated to improving the life outcomes of black men and boys in the US.
- The Climate Fellowship is specifically targeted for the best next-generation social entrepreneurs committed to working on innovations in mitigation and adaptation to climate change.
Fields of Study:
- Arts and Creative Fields
- Business and Law
- Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics
- Social Sciences and Humanities
- United States
- Asia & Pacific
- North America
- South America
- US Citizen
- US National or Permanent Resident
- Citizen of another country
- Up to $90,000 + health insurance stipend and yearly professional development stipend