The Cultural Vistas Fellowship affords underrepresented U.S. university students the unique opportunity to advance their career goals, develop global competencies, and experience life in another culture.
Cultural Vistas will select up to 12 fellows to take part in this multinational professional development program that includes eight-week summer internships in Argentina, Germany, and India. This fellowship opportunity is funded by Cultural Vistas.
Candidates for the Cultural Vistas Fellowship must meet these additional following requirements:
-No formal prior work or study abroad experiences
-Prior knowledge of language of host country (applicable in Germany and Argentina only)
Strong preference will be given to students historically underrepresented in international exchange. This includes, but is not limited to Pell Grant recipients; veterans; first-generation college students; STEM majors; members of minority communities within the United States; and non-traditional students.
Last updated October 2017
Fields of Study:
- Arts and Creative Fields
- Business and Law
- Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics
- Social Sciences and Humanities
- Argentina, Germany, India
- Professional Opportunity
- Extreme financial need
- Underrepresented racial or ethnic group
- Program-related transportation, accommodations, support services, online seminar, emergency medical coverage, and internship placements covered.