Medical Decision Logic, Inc. (mdlogix)
Medical Decision Logic, Inc. (mdlogix) is the company that developed the software for the BHS and provides it to the public. mdlogix was founded in 1997 with a mission to support researchers, clinicians, managers and public health officials by providing them with the methodologies, knowledge, technologies, tools and practices they need to work more efficiently and effectively to innovate and improve the health of the world. They offer services and tools to empower patients and families to have an increasing role in their own health care and prevention, to improve their ability to communicate with care professionals, to be better informed about their care and choices, and to participate in health science as a process of learning and working together as individuals, teams and organizations.
mdlogix's multi-level approach provides advancements in health care delivery systems to improve health, support cost reduction efforts and strengthen scientific capabilities for generating new knowledge. A key aspect is to enable the routine collection of high quality data and its analysis to generate new knowledge. They provide web and mobile solutions that connect people to make practice and science easier. mdlogix has experience, expertise and technologies for specification and provision of:
- secure registries for diverse users with different login roles
- patient and family self-report and patient-centered models
- integrating clinical care coordination and case management
- quality assessment and quality improvement
- multi-platform (iOS, Android) mobile applications
- individual to defined group (population) levels
- protected (personal) health information (PHI), other policies and rules
The BH-Works™ is a science-based modern web technology software as a service (SaaS) product for behavioral health screening and management.
Visit mdlogix for more information.