Job and Volunteer Opportunities
There are no open positions in the Center for Family Intervention Science at this time.
Volunteer or Work-Study Opportunities
We are always looking for motivated and inquisitive undergraduate, post baccalaureate, and graduate level volunteers for part-time research assistantships. These positions are structured to aid faculty and staff with a variety of research programs and projects. For details about specific openings and needs across all Center disciplines, please contact the Center Research Operations Manager (information below).
- To be determined on a case-by-case basis
- BA/BS, MA/MS, or equivalent
- Some research experience is helpful, but not required in every case
- Ability to work independently and in team-based settings
- Ability to work collaboratively on a number of projects
- Ability to manage and prioritize time and projects
Contact the Center
If you have questions or are interested in applying to any of the above positions, please contact our Research Operations Manager, Cameron McConkey at (215) 571-3417 or email@example.com.