Temple University Physics B.A.
Temple University Physics M.A.
Temple University Physics Ph.D.
- Rydal Research and Development, Inc., 1998-2009, President
- Naval Air Warfare Center, 1985–1996, Research Scientist
- Society of Automotive Engineers As-2 Interconnect Networks Committee, 1985-96
- Vassar College 1980–1985, Assistant Professor of Physics
- Atmospheric and Environmental Research, Inc., 1980–1985, Research Associate
- Kitt Peak National Observatory, 1980-1985, Visiting Scientist
- Colby College, 1979–1980, Assistant Professor of Physics
Areas of Expertise:
- Optics, programmable devices, medical physics, solar physics
- Optics, programmable devices
- "A Graduate Engineering Technology Course in Networks for the Industrial Environment, "Rosen, W.A. and Carr, M.E. DVD Proceedings of the 2012 ASEE Annual Conference, San Antonio, TX, June 10-13, 2012
- “A Novel Technique for Upgrading the Performance of FPGA-Based Legacy Systems.” Rosen, W.A. and Quirós, F.J. Proceedings of the 28th Digital Avionics Systems Conference (28th DASC), Orlando, Fl, 26–29 October 2009.
- “A Novel Approach to Design Space Realization and Exploration of Mathematical Kernels for Automated FPGA Implementation.” Quirós, F.J. and Rosen, W.A. Proceedings of the 2009 World Congress on Computer Science and Information Engineering (CSIE 2009), (2009): 396–400.
- “An Autonomous Articulating Desktop Robot for Proctoring Remote Online Examinations,” Rosen, W.A. and Carr, M.E. Proceedings of the 2013 Frontiers in Education Conference, Oklahoma City, OK, October 23–26, 2013.
- “Multilevel security in tightly coupled military systems: Virtualization as a path to MLS,” D.L Hecht and W.A. Rosen, Military Embedded Systems, July 2007, http://www.mil-embedded.com/pdfs/Rydal.July07.pdf.
- “Multi-GSPS All-Optical ADC for Direct Digital Receivers,” X. Hou, A.S. Daryoush, and W. Rosen, Proc. of the 2006 IEEE Radio Wireless Symposium, Jan. 2006, San Diego, CA
- “GSPS All-Optical ADC for Future Communication and Imaging,” X. Hou, A.S. Daryoush, and W. Rosen, Proc. of the 2005 IEEE Military Communications, October 2005, Atlantic City, NJ
- “GSPS All-Optical ADC for Wireless Communication,” A.S. Daryoush, X. Hou, and W. Rosen, The 9th &10th Nefertiti Workshops on “Millimeter Wave Photonics Devices and Technologies for Wireless and Imaging Applications (MWPI), Brussels, Belgium, Jan. 2005.