Miriam Kotzin, PhD
Founding Editor, Per Contra; Associate Professor of English; Founding Director, Certificate in Writing and Publishing
Office: 5048 MacAlister Hall
Phone: (215) 895-2445
- BA, English, University of Pennsylvania, 1965
- PhD, English, New York University, 1969
Miriam N. Kotzin is Professor of English at Drexel University where she teaches literature and creative writing. She is a contributing editor of Boulevard. Her most recent collection of poetry is The Body's Bride (David Robert Books, 2013), which joins Taking Stock (Star Cloud 2011), Weights & Measures (Star Cloud Press 2009), Reclaiming the Dead, and a collection of flash fiction, Just Desserts (Star Cloud Press 2010). Her debut novel, The Real Deal was published by BrickHouse Books in 2012. Her fiction and poetry have been published in or are forthcoming in Shenandoah, Boulevard, The Flea, Eclectica, Offcourse, Smokelong Quarterly, and The Tower Journal.
Please visit her website, www.miriamnkotzin.com, for more information.
- A History of Drexel University: 1941-1963, Drexel University Press, 1983
- Reclaiming the Dead, New American Press, 2008
- Weights & Measures, Star Cloud Press, 2009
- Just Desserts, Star Cloud Press, 2010
- Taking Stock, Star Cloud Press, spring 2011
- The Real Deal, BrickHouse Books/Stonewall Press, 2012