Anne Erickson, PhD
Assistant Teaching Professor of English
Office: 313 Stratton Hall
Phone: (215) 895-6485
- MA Ed, Educational Leadership, Argosy University, 2010
- MA and PhD, English, Purdue University, 2000
- BA, English Literature and Writing, Fairfield University, May 1989
I am currently exploring various online educational applications and continue my work in the short story cycle. In the past year, I presented at the New Jersey Writing Alliance, at the International Conference on the Short Story, at and the American Conference on Irish Studies (ACIS) New England.
- Entries for EBSCO on several novels (Are You There God? It’s Me, Margaret, Walk Two Moons, The View from Saturday, and –forthcoming-- Like Water for Chocolate)
- “Drats! Foiled Again: A Contrast in Definitions.” Gilmore Girls and the Politics of Identity: Essays on Family and Feminism in the Television Series. Ed. Ritch Calvin. Jefferson, NC: McFarland, 2008. 63-79.
- “Gothic Figures Emerging from Famine.” Which Direction Ireland? Proceedings of the 2006 ACIS Mid-Atlantic Regional Conference. Ed. Donald McNamara. Newcastle: Cambridge Scholars, 2007. 79-86.