The Graduate Minor in Project Management (PMGM) is designed to support the growing need for project management graduate education. It provides students with the skills necessary for successful professional and leadership careers in the rapidly expanding field of project management.
The graduate minor in Project Management will provide a foundation for graduate education in project management and prepare interested students to pursue the Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)® or Project Management Professional (PMP)® credentials from the Project Management Institute (PMI)®.
All courses in the PMGM are offered online, twice each academic year, in alternating terms, except PROJ 501 - Introduction to Project Management, which is currently offered in the fall, winter, and spring terms. The PMGM is open to Drexel graduate students in any discipline. Students in BS/MS programs may also apply.
- Be a current Drexel student enrolled in a graduate-level (or BS/MS) program
- Be in good academic standing
- Have a cumulative graduate GPA of at least 3.0
- Submit the following documentation
- Change of Curriculum/Status form (signed off by the student's primary academic advisor)
- Essay/Statement discussing your interest in project management and how you feel the Graduate Minor in Project Management will help you in your studies and/or future career path
- Current resume
- A minimum grade of "B" (3.0) must be earned in each course in this minor for the course to be counted
PMBOK®, PMI®, and PMP® are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.