Engineering Management Certificate
The Graduate Certificate in Engineering Management is offered as a professional credential to students who successfully complete four graduate-level courses from the MS in Engineering Management curriculum: Economics for Engineering Management, Financial Management I, Engineering Management I, and Communications. This Certificate program is a valuable professional resource for engineers and scientists who want in-depth exposure to the skills and knowledge needed for management positions.
- EGMT 531: Economics for Engineering Management
- EGMT 535: Financial Management I (requires EGMT 531)
- EGMT 501: Engineering Management I
- EGMT 504: Communications
After completing the Certificate, a student can continue studies towards an M.S. in Engineering Management. All credits earned through the Certificate program (12) count towards the Master's program.
Those interested in earning the Graduate Certificate should apply through Drexel Online.
For current Drexel students, the Graduate Certificate is available to all COE and BMES graduate students that are not pursuing the MS Engineering Management degree. Additionally, BS/MS students in COE and BMES are welcome to apply.
To apply, you'll need to submit the following:
- The Change of Curriculum Form. The form must be signed by both yourself and your advisor. In Box C write "CERT-COE-ONL [CEMG]" as the major to add.
- Your current resume.
- A 500-word essay describing how the Certificate fits into your personal, professional, and educational goals.
- International Students only: TOEFL score minimum 100.
Once complete, submit these documents via email to email@example.com or fax (215) 895-5811.
Receiving the Certificate
To earn the Graduate Certificate, all four required courses must be completed with a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher. Students must also formally apply for graduation through Drexel One. Students with any questions about this process should read the step-by-step instructions.
Please contact Chris Morse at firstname.lastname@example.org or (215) 895-2354 with any questions.