Corporate Partnership Opportunities
Engineering Management was first developed at Drexel in 1959 at the behest of local engineering industries. They found their technical employees lacked the managerial skills to advance within their organizations, and they turned to Drexel University to address this challenge.
Over 50 years later, Drexel continues to value and support these synergistic ventures with industry. We are experienced and confident in our work to provide customized degrees and certificates, reduced tuition rates, and targeted administrative support for our corporate partners. Benefits to partnering with Drexel include –
- Flexible educational opportunities for your employees, including online and onsite courses
- Customizable degree/certificate options that support your corporation’s specific needs
- Strengthening ties with a leading technology educator
- Increased access to students and an enhanced recruiting position
- Access to innovative research
- Inclusion in PR materials
If your organization is interested in such opportunities, please contact Dr. John Via at email@example.com or (215) 571-4082.
Additionally, you can find more detailed information on corporate partnerships on the College of Engineering’s website.