Paul Peck Scholars Mentorship Program:
As an incoming freshman, you'll get the unique opportunity to be paired with a Paul Peck Scholar, an upperclassman and campus leader who will act as your mentor throughout your first two terms at Drexel. Through specially designed UNIV E101 courses, you'll be introduced to student leadership and civic engagement. You'll have the opportunity to get involved in the Drexel community and the Philadelphia area. Through mentor-led discussions and team-building , you will be provided with support, information, and guidance to promote academic success and personal development.
Benefits of the Paul Peck Scholars Mentoring Program:
- Specialized UNIV 101 course
- Upperclassman mentor to provide insight on the Drexel Engineering student experience, including co-op!
- Customized civic engagement opportunities
- Special field trips and social events
After participating in the Paul Peck Scholars Mentoring Program during your first year, you'll have the opportunity to apply for the Paul Peck Scholars Program, an elite, multi-year leadership and communication development program.
Benefits of the Paul Peck Scholars Program include:
- Specialized co-op opportunities
- Advanced leadership development & effective communication courses
- Civic engagement
- Opportunities to mentor incoming and first-year students
Interested in getting a mentor? Applications will open in the summer. Space is limited!