Peer Mentor Program
Paul Peck Scholars Mentorship Program:
As an incoming freshman, you'll get the unique opportunity to be paired with a Paul Peck Scholar, an upperclassman and campus leader who will act as your mentor throughout your first two terms at Drexel. Additionally, you'll be introduced to leadership curriculum through a specially-designed UNIV E101 section, which will provide opportunities to explore Engineering majors and departments, find out about the co-op experience and offer social activities and opportunities.
Benefits of the Paul Peck Scholars Mentoring Program:
- Unique leadership-focused UNIV 101 course
- Upperclassman mentor to provide insight on the Drexel Engineering student experience, including co-op!
- Customized civic engagement opportunities
- Special field trips and social events
After participating in the Paul Peck Scholars Mentoring Program during your first year, you'll have the opportunity to apply for the Paul Peck Scholars Program, an elite, multi-year leadership and communication development program.
Benefits of the Paul Peck Scholars Program include:
- Specialized co-op opportunities
- Advanced leadership development & effective communication courses
- Civic engagement
- Opportunities to mentor incoming and first-year students
Interested in getting a mentor? Applications will open in the summer. Space is limited!