To help all students who need assistance with Drexel Engineering Core Curriculum (ENGR) and sophomore-level department courses.
- Staff the Academic Center for Engineers with tutors during specific hours of operation.
- Give immediate, on site assistance to all students seeking help in designated ENGR courses on a first-come first-served basis.
- List the names and availability periods of tutors best equipped to help individual students with problems or concepts that were not addressed or resolved to the student's satisfaction on the first occasion that he/she visited the "Center" for assistance.
- Provide a central-point-of-contact for Academic Center for Engineers related issues, concerns, and recommendations.
Main 005, down the stairs in the Great Court of Main Building and back around near the bathrooms. It is on the South side of the basement down the hall from the Graduate Student Lounge.
We are currently hiring our Fall term tutors. More information to follow. Please email Marisol Rodriguez-Mergenthal to inquire.
- Sierra Carter-Gordon
- Kristin Imhoff
- Philipp Boettcher
- Marisol Rodriguez-Mergenthal