CoEAA Mission Statement
The objectives of the College of Engineering Alumni Association (CoEAA) are to provide an organizational framework for alumni and those associated with the College of Engineering to help achieve the objectives of the Drexel University Alumni Association (DUAA), such as:
- Encourage and coordinate engineering alumni activities and interests
- Uphold and extend the influence of Drexel University and its alumni
- Strengthen the bonds among and between the engineering alumni and Drexel University;
- Create an on-going relationship between the engineering students and the engineering alumni so as to develop future active engineering alumni;
- Reflect opinion on matters affecting Drexel University;
- Foster moral, spiritual and material support for Drexel University, and to promote the interest and affairs of the College of Engineering.
CoEAA Member Benefits
All graduates of the College of Engineering are invited to become members of the College of Engineering Alumni Association. As a member, you will:
- Receive notices and the latest news from Drexel.
- Connect with fellow Drexel Engineering graduates at events and networking opportunities designed specifically for engineering alumni.
- Have the chance to get involved with today's engineering students through Cooperative Education.
- Share your wisdom about career opportunities, judge senior design projects and participate in Engineers Week events and projects.
CoEAA Board of Directors and Committees
CoEAA has a number of dedicated individuals who sit on the Board of Directors and navigate the organization to ensure it provides the services needed to College of Engineering alumni. In addition, a number of committees help to further the CoEAA mission. Visit our CoEAA Board of Directors page
to learn more about these individuals or our CoEAA Committees page
to learn about how you can get involved!
To become a CoEAA member, fill out the online application