Opportunities for Participation and Feedback
The Strategic Planning Committee is committed to engaging broadly with the College community throughout the planning process. Below is a calendar of the major opportunities for participation; specific times, locations and additional opportunities will be posted as they arise.
Following the calendar, you will find a form you may complete at any time to send your thoughts, suggestions and comments to directly to the SPC from this web page. You may also communicate with the SPC by emailing the Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you prefer, you may direct your comments to Anthony Knerr & Associates (AKA), the strategy consultants assisting the SPC in its work. Such comments may be sent to: email@example.com. AKA holds all such communication in the strictest confidence.
Calendar of Strategic Planning Engagement & Communication
- Finalize and go live with College Strategic Planning web site.
- Distribute high-level planning questions to internal stakeholders via email in advance of group meetings.
- Week of September 10th: Conduct internal stakeholder group meetings (and prepare summaries of key points).
- AKA reviews summaries of stakeholder meetings and prepares document for SPC discussing key points and implications.
- Develop presentation/discussion materials for College-wide town-hall meeting.
- Wednesday, October 17th: Facilitate structured College-wide town-hall meeting.
- Post summaries of internal stakeholder and town-hall meeting on planning web page.
- Provide status update on planning process on planning web site and in email to College community.
- Email College community with Plan for release of penultimate draft and subsequent avenues for discussion and feedback.
April and May 2013
- Conduct a variety of forums for discussion and feedback on the draft Strategic Plan.
- Wednesday, May 1st: Strategic Planning Professional Staff Feedback Session