Drexel University offers a number of flexible degree and certificate options for adults and part-time students.
Please use this application if you are applying for:
- Part-time undergraduate programs
- Saturday Scholars® accelerated programs
- Non-degree admission
Review Who Should Use This Application for further information.
If you are interested in full-time undergraduate programs, graduate programs, online programs, or non-credit and credit certificate programs, please refer to Other Opportunities at Drexel for application instructions.
How to Apply
- Select your program from the list of Part-Time Undergraduate Programs.
- Submit all materials listed in the Application Instructions.
- Apply online or download the Paper Application [PDF].
Readmission for Returning Drexel Students
Students who have completed courses or enrolled in courses that they did not complete at Drexel University in the past and are returning to Drexel for undergraduate coursework do not need to complete an application for admission. For information on readmission procedures, students should contact an academic advisor in the college through which they wish to enroll.