Insurance and Immunizations
All ELC students must use the health insurance policy arranged by Drexel ELC. Use of international or other insurance plans is NOT permitted. Only government-sponsored students may waive this requirement upon presentation of a valid financial guarantee from the sponsor.
Insurance fees are subject to change and include an administrative charge.
Students in the Intensive English and Global Business English programs do not need to provide immunization or other health records. Immunizations are required for:
- All students living in Drexel Residence Halls
- All International Gateway students
- Download the Immunization Form (PDF) from the Drexel website.
- Have all immunizations (EXCEPT the tuberculosis PPD test) done in your country because they are very costly in the United States.
- DO NOT mail the form before you arrive. Bring it with you for the PPD screening.
- This test MUST be done in the United States.
- Screenings will be arranged with Drexel Student Health Services at the beginning of the term. Information will be provided during orientation.
- As noted on the form, there is a $35 immunization fee for all students.