International Gateway Application Instructions
Prospective applicants who meet the Gateway Admission Criteria can apply as follows:
1. Complete the International Gateway online application. Be ready to list your first and second choice of undergraduate major. (The online application link for International Gateway will be available in November. Gateway applicants should not use the online undergraduate or common application.)
2. Send high school transcripts to Drexel ELC at the address below.
- Four (4) years of secondary school transcripts are required for all applicants.
- Students currently in the 12th grade should submit transcripts for grades 9 - 11 along with the first half of 12th grade (or other evidence that they are currently enrolled in their required classes).
- Note: Gateway applications will not be evaluated until first-half senior year transcripts are received.
3. Submit an official TOEFL or IELTS score report as follows:
- For TOEFL, use school code 2194 (Drexel University)
- For IELTS, request your testing center to send an official report to Drexel ELC at the address below.
4. Send the following items along with transcripts to Drexel ELC at the address below:
IMPORTANT: Applications will not be considered until all required items have been received.
Mailing address for Drexel ELC: 229 N. 33rd Street, Philadelphia, PA 19104 USA