International Gateway Application Instructions
The 2013 confirmation deadline is July 1.
Prospective applicants who meet the Gateway Admission Criteria can apply as follows:
1. Complete the online application form. Be ready to list your first and second choice of undergraduate major. (The application deadline for Fall 2013 was April 30, so it is no longer possible to apply for this year.)
2. Send high school transcripts to Drexel ELC at the address below.
- Four (4) years of secondary school transcripts are required for all applicants.
- Students currently in the 12th grade should submit transcripts for grades 9 - 11 along with the first half of 12th grade (or other evidence that they are currently enrolled in their required classes).
3. Submit an official TOEFL or IELTS score report as follows:
- For TOEFL, use school code 2194 (Drexel University)
- For IELTS, request your testing center to send an official report to Drexel ELC at the address below.
4. Send the following items along with transcripts to Drexel ELC at the address below:
IMPORTANT: Applications will not be considered until all required items have been received.
Mailing address for Drexel ELC: 229 N. 33rd Street, Philadelphia, PA 19104 USA