For Agents and Advisors
Thank you for your interest in Drexel ELC. We are always interested in forming relationships with recruiting agents who can effectively represent our programs to their prospective students.
Drexel ELC will pay commission to authorized agents and representatives for students sent for English language study in our programs. We seek representatives who put the students' needs first and try to match their interests with an appropriate institution.
For more information, please contact our Communications Coordinator, Massah Lahai (email@example.com).
If you are interested in working with us on a commission basis, we will require the following information:
- A history of your company.
- A description of the services you provide to prospective students.
- Background information on the principal officers or representatives.
- Contact information for at least two (2) other academic institutions or accredited language programs who can serve as references for your company. Please include contact names and e-mail addresses.
- A statement that explains how you select the institutions or programs that you work with.