Steinbright Career Development Center
Drexel’s Steinbright Career Development Center (SCDC) hosts a resource called Drexel Dragon Jobs to assist soon-to-be graduates, alumni and part-time working professional students with their career search.
Drexel Dragon Jobs allows students to do the following:
- Upload resume(s) and cover letter(s) into system for employers to view
- Search for full-time job opportunities posted just for Drexel students
- Search for additional opportunities posted through NACElink (a national web-based system that posts jobs for college students and graduates and is sponsored by our national professional association – the National Association of Colleges and Employers)
- Research companies coming to upcoming career fairs, as well as other employers coming on-campus for recruiting events
- Set up job search agents that will notify students as soon as employers post relevant opportunities
As a recruiter for your company, you can also work with the Career Services team within the Steinbright Career Development Center to post opportunities for other graduating students and recent alumni for post-graduation employment opportunities. Dragon Jobs is targeted toward current students and alumni who graduated within the past two years.
Job posting, recruitment, and resume search services are all available online through Drexel Dragon Jobs. Through Drexel Dragon Jobs, employers can post positions, sign up for career fairs, schedule interviews, and much more!
Please note that Drexel Dragon Jobs is NOT used to post co-op or graduate co-op job postings.
Engineering Management Openings
The following positions have been passed to the Engineering Management Program by employers specifically interested in our students and alumni. This section will be updated as requests are received, so continue to check in for new opportunities.
If you are currently trying to hire for a position and are interested in getting word to Drexel's Engineering Management students and alumni, please contact Chris Morse.
Adjunct Faculty, EGMT Program
EGMT is currently searching for a subject matter expert in marketing and R&D management. For more information, refer to the Adjunct Faculty Job Description.
Pilot Plant Engineer, BASF
The Innovation & Technology Unit North America is looking for a Pilot Plant Engineer for the Specialty Production and Piloting Team in Wyandotte, Michigan. Candidates should apply directly to BASF Career website. Please use Job Number 1302092 as a search term.
For more information, refer to the Pilot Plant Engineer Job Description (PDF).