All application materials can be sent to Chris Morse of the Engineering Management Program. Chris will accept these materials via fax (215.895.5811), email (firstname.lastname@example.org), or in person in University Crossings Room 133. Please see below for the specific requirements for the Minor in Engineering Management:
- COE and BMES Students only (No Business & Engineering)
- Minimum 3.2 cumulative GPA
- Completion of at least one college-level writing-intensive course with grade of “B” or better
- Application (with your Major Advisor's signature)
- Personal Essay – How will a Minor in EM set me apart from my peers? Why do I want to pursue a Minor in EM?
- Must submit Plan of Study to be approved in advance of pursuit (Demonstrates student will have completed 2 co-ops before engaging in EGMT-coded courses (ability to complete CIVE 240, ECON 201, 202, ORGB 300 beforehand or simultaneously)