For a better experience, click the Compatibility Mode icon above to turn off Compatibility Mode, which is only for viewing older websites.

Requesting An Unofficial Transcript

If you are a current student, you can view and print an unofficial transcript of all courses completed at Drexel. An unofficial transcript is valid for you records and review only and cannot be submitted or used in place of official transcripts.

To view your unofficial transcript, follow the instructions below:

  • Log in to DrexelOne
  • Select the "Academic" tab

  • Click the "Academic Transcript" link in the "Grades, Transcripts, and Records" channel

  • Your unofficial transcript will appear for the student transcript level you selected