For a better experience, click the Compatibility Mode icon above to turn off Compatibility Mode, which is only for viewing older websites.

Drexel University Official Grading Policy

Faculty members (full-time & adjuncts) are responsible for reporting their grades each term via BANNERWEB (accessible from DrexelOne) by the associated deadlines for each term. Drexel Central manages the grading processes for each term. For more information please view the Grade Reporting Policy.

Grade Changes

You are allowed one year from the time a final grade is assigned to contest a course grade. To contest a grade, you will need to first speak with the professor of the course you are contesting the grade for.

You are given one year from the time of separation from an academic program or change of program of study to contest any other actions or changes to your academic record or transcript. Separation from a program includes graduation, non-enrollment, withdrawal, or leave of absence. Approved leaves of absence, including those associated with medical leave or military service will be handled on a case-by-case basis