A final evaluation, administered in the final exam week, is required for all courses with the exception of laboratory classes. The Final Examination Policy is established by the Office of the Provost. You can find details about the official policy on the Academic Policies website.
The final exam week varies by term as follows:
Fall Quarter – Monday through Saturday
Winter Quarter – Tuesday through Saturday
Spring Quarter – Tuesday through Friday
Summer Quarter – Tuesday through Saturday
Please review the Final Exam Schedule for details regarding the time and place of your final exam.
Drexel Central posts the final exam schedule no later than 5 p.m. on the Wednesday of the 4th week of each respective term. Room assignments are posted by 5 p.m. on the Friday of the 5th week of each respective term.
Courses meeting on or after 6 p.m., Saturday courses, and part-of-term courses will have their final exam, if applicable, in their regularly assigned classroom during their regularly assigned meeting time as scheduled by the instructor.
View Your Final Exam Schedule
Some of your courses may have a final exam that is scheduled with a specific time and date. To view your personalized final exam schedule, follow these instructions:
- Log in via DrexelOne.
- Select the "Student" tab:
- Select the "Student Detail Schedule" link in the Registration channel.
- When the schedule loads, if you have a final exam for a particular course, a new line will be added with the schedule information.
- Alternately, from the "Student" tab:
- Select the "Student Schedule by Day & Time" link in the Registration channel.
- When the specific schedule loads, you can maneuver to the final week of the term and see if the particular course has a scheduled final exam.
The specific dates and room assignments for the exams will be provided to students on the course syllabus.
Common Exam Time
Select freshman- and sophomore-level courses have a co-requisite course of EXAM 080, EXAM 081, or EXAM 082. These courses serve as placeholders for the scheduling of common mid-term exams outside of normal class hours for large, multiple lecture courses.