For a better experience, click the Compatibility Mode icon above to turn off Compatibility Mode, which is only for viewing older websites.

Name or ID Change

You may request a change to your name or social security number recorded in your academic record. You must formally request the change to your record by submitting a Change of Name or Social Security Number Request Form to Drexel Central. You must supply supporting documentation stated on the request form in order for your record to be updated.

Once you have left Drexel University (due to graduation, withdrawal or non-attendance for more than four consecutive terms) your name in the academic record cannot be updated. The name recorded in an inactive student's record must remain historically accurate of the time you attended Drexel University.