For a better experience, click the Compatibility Mode icon above to turn off Compatibility Mode, which is only for viewing older websites.

Updating Personal Information

Address Change

You may update your address information while attending Drexel University through your DrexelOne account.

You may access your address information through your "Personal Information" tab in DrexelOne. You will need to inactivate all previous addresses in order to ensure that the previous address information listed in your record is no longer in use at Drexel University.

Alumni of the University may update their address information through the Office of Alumni Relations.

Name or ID Change

You may request a change to your name or social security number recorded in your academic record. You must formally request the change to your record by submitting a Change of Name or Social Security Number Request [PDF] to Drexel Central. You must supply supporting documentation stated on the request form in order for your record to be updated.

Once you have left Drexel University (due to graduation, withdrawal or non-attendance for more than four consecutive terms) your name in the academic record cannot be updated. The name recorded in an inactive student's record must remain historically accurate as of the time you attended Drexel University.