Instructions for Submitting a Request for Re-evaluation
2014-2015 Transfer and Graduate Students
In order to submit a request for re-evaluation, please follow these instructions:
- You must have received a financial aid package from Drexel based upon your 2014-2015 FAFSA before you can submit a request for re-evaluation.
- Only one request for re-evaluation per student will be considered.
- Download the Financial Aid Appeal 2014-2015 Form
- Read the instructions carefully on Page 1 of the form
- Complete the second page of the form thoroughly. Please only select situations that apply to you.
- Submit the form, your letter of explanation and the necessary documentation:
- If your appeal is received with all necessary documentation, Drexel will be able to provide you with a response to your request in writing within two weeks of submission.
It is important to note that Drexel considers the student and their family as equal partners when it comes to financing an education, so you should make sure to review the following alternative financing options in addition to submitting a request for a re-evaluation of financial aid:
- Parent PLUS Loan (for dependent undergraduate students)
- Graduate PLUS Loan (for graduate students)
- TMS Payment Plan
- Private Education Scholarships
- Private Education Loans