Thank You Profiles for Named Scholarships and Grants
Drexel University receives financial contributions from both individuals and organizations that are used as both scholarships and grants for students.
In order to show donors the impact of their contributions, Drexel asks that any student who receives money from a donated fund complete a Thank You Profile. You will receive an e-mail notification from Drexel Central should you receive an award that requires a Thank You Profile be submitted; you will also be able to view the outstanding requirement in your DrexelOne account.
We also ask that you submit a recent photograph of yourself with your Thank You Profile that can be provided to the donor. If you do not submit a recent photograph of yourself, Drexel will use your Dragon Card photograph on file.
Please note that awards will not pay to a student's account until the Thank You Profile and photograph have been received by Drexel Central.
Guidelines for Thank You Letters
Please follow the guidelines listed below if you are required to create and submit a Thank You Letter:
- Please create the your profile using the Thank You Profile Template.
- Your Thank You Profile should be saved as a Word Document:
- Times New Roman Font size 12
- No more than one page in length
- The file name should be [Your Last Name]_[Your First name]_TY (i.e., Smith_John_TY).
- Include an electronic copy of your signature at the bottom of the document:
- Please do not type your name on the document; an electronic copy is a scanned image of your written signature.
- By providing your signature, you agree that Drexel University can use it to sign the Thank You Profile from you to donors.
- If you cannot provide your signature at this time, please note that the Office of Institutional Advancement will provide you with an opportunity to do so at a later date.
- Submit your Thank You Letter as an e-mail attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Guidelines for Photographs
- Photographs should be saved as PNGs or JPEGs files only.
- The file should be named [Your Last Name]_[Your First name]_PH (i.e., Smith_John_PH).
- Please submit a recent photograph of yourself that is appropriate to be shared with donors.
- Submit as an e-mail attachment to email@example.com.
- Please note that if you do not submit a recent photograph of yourself, Drexel will use your Dragon Card ID photograph on file.