Thank You Profiles for Scholarships and Grants
Scholarships and grants at Drexel University are possible partly because of the generosity of others – people or groups who have chosen to support students by providing financial aid.
Drexel asks recipients of these funds to complete an electronic Thank You Profile as a way to thank donors for their generosity. Any students being asked to complete the profile will see the requirement listed on their DrexelOne account.
In order to complete the profile:
- Go to the Electronic Thank You Profile website
- Complete the entire profile. You may wish to prepare materials before completing the profile, as you will be asked to:
- Complete a thank you note (View a sample note).
- Your message must be at least 800 characters long.
- Use proper spelling, punctuation, and grammar, but do not worry about formatting.
- Provide information about your extracurricular activities, academic career, and other personal accomplishments.
- Share a photo of yourself if you choose, either by uploading your own photo or allowing Drexel to use your DragonCard ID picture.
- If you choose to provide a photo, ensure that it is in PNG or JPEG formats only.
- Ensure that your photo is appropriate to share with donors.
- At the end of the profile, you will be asked to consent to having your information shared with donors. You will also be asked to consent to allowing Drexel to share your information in Drexel print or electronic publications (such as newsletters or the website.)