Below you will find the financial aid forms you may need to use while attending Drexel:
Consortium Agreement Application
- Consortium Agreement Application [PDF] – If you are planning to take classes at another institution during your enrollment at Drexel University and would like to receive certain federal financial aid from Drexel, you will need to complete the Consortium Agreement Application and submit it to Drexel Central.
Continuing Student Financial Aid Appeal Request
Drexel will review requests for reconsideration of a financial aid award (based on documented financial changes). The circumstances that are eligible for a reevaluation are listed on the appeal request form.
Institutional Financial Aid Application
The Institutional Financial Aid Application may be completed via Discover Drexel or DrexelOne. For more details, please see How to Apply for Financial Aid.
Loan Adjustment Request
- Loan Adjustment Request Form - If you would like to make a reduction or decline one or more student loans offered to you for the 2016–2017 academic year, please complete this form and submit it to Drexel Central.
Satisfactory Academic Progress
Please note: Forms and Worksheets for the 2017–2018 academic year will be available in March of 2017.
2016–2017 Forms and Worksheets
- 2016–2017 Verification Checklist [PDF] – If you have been selected for federal verification for the 2016–2017 academic year, you can use this checklist to determine what documentation you must provide to Drexel Central.
- 2016–2017 Verification Worksheet [PDF] – If you have been selected for federal verification for the 2016–2017 academic year, you will need to complete this worksheet and submit it to Drexel Central along with all other required documentation.
- 2016–2017 Verification Supplemental Worksheet [PDF] – If you have been selected for federal verification for the 2016–2017 academic year, this worksheet is used in instances in which you, your parents, or your spouse have to report real estate value, business value, farm value, child support received or paid, or when an explanation of income is required.
- 2016–2017 Asset Verification Form [PDF] – If the family asset information on your 2016–2017 FAFSA was left blank, you will need to complete this form in order to complete the verification process.
Veterans Benefit Certification
- Veterans Benefit Certification Form [PDF] – If you are a veteran and are eligible to receive benefits that require a certification from the Drexel, please complete this application and submit it to Drexel Central along with the eligibility paperwork you receive from the VA.