For a better experience, click the Compatibility Mode icon above to turn off Compatibility Mode, which is only for viewing older websites.


Below you will find the financial aid forms you may need to use while attending Drexel:

Consortium Agreement Application

  • Consortium Agreement Application [PDF] – If you are planning to take classes at another institution during your enrollment at Drexel University and would like to receive certain federal financial aid from Drexel, you will need to complete the Consortium Agreement Application and submit it to Drexel Central.

Continuing Student Financial Aid Appeal Request

Drexel will review requests for reconsideration of a financial aid award (based on documented financial changes). The circumstances that are eligible for a reevaluation are listed on the appeal request form.

CSS Noncustodial Parent PROFILE Waiver

Institutional Financial Aid Application

The Institutional Financial Aid Application may be completed via Discover Drexel or DrexelOne. For more details, please see How to Apply for Financial Aid.

Loan Adjustment Request

  • Loan Adjustment Request Form - If you would like to make a reduction or decline one or more student loans offered to you for the 2016–2017 academic year, please complete this form and submit it to Drexel Central.

Satisfactory Academic Progress


2017–2018 Forms and Worksheets

Veterans Benefit Certification

  • Veterans Benefit Certification Form [PDF] – If you are a veteran and are eligible to receive benefits that require a certification from the Drexel, please complete this application and submit it to Drexel Central along with the eligibility paperwork you receive from the VA.