If you are a degree-seeking student at Drexel University and plan to attend another institution for a term/semester, you should complete a Consortium Agreement [PDF]. The Consortium Agreement is a contract between you, Drexel University (your "home" institution), and your host institution (the other school). The agreement allows Drexel University to disburse certain financial aid awards to your account while you are taking approved courses at another institution. The awards include:
- Pell Grant
- Direct Subsidized and Unsubsidized Loans
- Direct PLUS Loans
If the disbursement of aid results in a refund, you will be able to use these funds to pay your costs at your host institution.
In order to complete a consortium agreement, you will need to do the following:
- Complete the student section of the Consortium Agreement Form
- Bring the form to your Drexel academic advisor so they can complete Section II
- Have a financial aid advisor at your host school complete Section III
- Return the form to Drexel Central – the form must be received before the end of the second week of the term you are planning to attend the host school.