For a better experience, click the Compatibility Mode icon above to turn off Compatibility Mode, which is only for viewing older websites.

Transfering to Another Instituition

If you’re transferring to another institution of higher education or permanently leaving Drexel for any other reason, you must officially withdrawal from the university. In order to officially withdrawal, you must meet with your academic advisor to start completing the University Withdrawal Form.

During the withdrawal process, you will be counseled by several different administrative offices about the impact of withdrawing. The process is not considered complete until you have met with and received the appropriate signatures on the withdrawal form from all the applicable offices.

Drexel Central will be the final office you will meet with and will discuss the financial implications of your decision to withdrawal. Once your consultation with Drexel Central is complete, your withdrawal will be processed and your student record will become inactivated.

If you decide you would like to return to Drexel at a later date, you will need to apply for readmission.