For a better experience, click the Compatibility Mode icon above to turn off Compatibility Mode, which is only for viewing older websites.


If your record has been inactivated due to withdrawal from the University, graduation or registration inactivity for four consecutive terms you will need to be readmitted to your program in order to continue your education at Drexel.

To apply for readmission you will need to complete one of the Readmission applications listed below:

Once completed, you should submit the application form to the Academic Advising unit of the College that you are requesting to be readmitted. Readmission requests for future terms will be processed beginning Week 6 of the term prior to the readmit term.

You should contact Drexel Central to re-establish your financial aid if you are looking to be readmitted to a program.