Monday, April 23, 2018
11 a.m.–2 p.m.
Behrakis Hall (Creese Student Center)
Join us at the Spring Academic Opportunities Fair! This event highlights the major and minor academic programs available, along with supplemental academic experiences, opportunities, and exciting co-curricular options.
Some of the specific benefits students receive from visiting the fair include:
- Help with determining how your choices fit into your schedule, including minors and certificates.
- Gaining clarity on your current program requirements which will provide you with potential career pathways you could take.
- Learning the requirements for a new academic program and how credits you have already earned apply.
- Understanding how experiential programs, including study abroad, civic engagement, research, and co-curricular activities, can increase your interdisciplinary learning and experiential practice.
- Connect with offices, such as the Center for Learning and Academic Success Services (CLASS), that provide you with support in any academic areas that you feel may require more work.
Learn more about the Spring 2018 Fair