Recent upgrades made to the Billing and Financial Aid tab in DrexelOne allow current students to access their financial aid information more easily.
Students can now view information regarding their outstanding and satisfied financial aid requirements, financial aid award breakdown, and cost of attendance information directly in the Billing and Financial Aid tab. Additionally, students now have the option to generate a PDF of their award package that can be saved or printed.
This upgrade also presents students with the ability to upload, via DrexelOne, documentation requested by the Office of Financial Aid. To use this feature, follow the instructions below:
- Log in to your DrexelOne account.
- Select the "Billing and Financial Aid" tab.
- In the left column will be the "Financial Aid" Channel. Depending on the time of year and your status, you may have multiple academic years you can choose to view information about. Ensure the academic year you are inquiring about is selected in the "Financial Aid Summary" section.
- In the "Financial Aid Requirements" section of the channel, any outstanding requirements will be listed.
- You can expand any listed outstanding requirements by selecting the icon next to the requirement title. If the requirement has a corresponding request for documentation, you will see a "Submit" button below the requirement description.
- Select the "Submit" button. A modal will open instructing you to upload the necessary documentation. You can either drag files to the modal or search for files to add from your computer.
- Please note:
- You can only upload files in PDFs or PNGs format.
- You can only upload 10 individual files per requirement.
- ONLY upload documents related to the requirement you have selected.
- Once you have added your documents, select "Start Upload".
- Information will display on the date, time, and type of files you uploaded. It may take a few minutes for the status of the requirement to update, indicating your documents have been received; you may be required to refresh the page in order to see the update.
The document upload feature is no longer available for a specific requirement once you have uploaded documents. If the Office of Financial Aid determines that additional documentation is required and changes the status to "Incomplete", you will be able to upload documentation for that requirement again.
If you have additional documentation but the associated requirement does not provide you with the "Upload" option, you will need to submit your documents via fax, mail, AskDrexel, or in-person.