Mission and Vision Statements
Drexel Central was created to meet one of the university's goals from the 2012-2017 Strategic Plan of improving the financial and registration administrative services offered to students and their families. The following vision, mission and core values were created to guide Drexel Central towards meeting this directive.
Drexel Central will be the catalyst for creating a culture of unparalleled customer service and accountability across the university.
Drexel Central delivers superlative customer service that will enhance the student experience and encourage students to achieve their educational goals by providing effective, efficient, and accurate billing, financial aid, and registration information and assistance to students and their families.
We will assist students in successfully navigating the administrative functions of the university's billing, financial aid and registration processes through the following core values:
- Accountability - We will take responsibility for the quality of our work and ensure that each student is able to effectively complete business transactions by using our knowledge of federal, state and university policies and procedures and completing each service request accurately.
- Accuracy - We will be precise and exact in the information we share with students and others, using the correct process to fully complete each transaction.
- Efficiency/Effectiveness - We will balance efficiency and effectiveness by being productive and pro-active making the best use of available resources (tools, people, technology, and business processes) to produce a high level of satisfaction.
- Empowerment – We will teach students how to complete future transactions independently where possible and will have the authority to accurately and appropriately complete student transactions.
- Integrity - We will be honest and ethical in our approach to each transaction exhibiting a high standard of service excellence.
- Professionalism - We will model professionalism by skillfuly and respectfully completing each transaction using our best judgment to meet the student's needs.