Alumni Mentoring Program
The Public Health Alumni Network and Dornsife School of Public Health are excited to announce the first mentor program matching students with alumni. Our students and alumni have both expressed an interest in mentorship because they understand the benefits for everyone involved.
Enroll in the Alumni Mentor Program and make an impact today!
We are currently enrolling new alumni mentors for our program. Student mentees will be enrolled in the fall of the 2017 academic year.
Alumni Mentor Enrollment Form
Why Mentor A Student?
If you are interested in:
- Having an impact on other’s success
- Building connections with current students and staying connect to the Drexel Dornsife School of Public Health
- Giving back in a meaningful way that enriches the lives of public health students
We will give you the tools you need to be a mentor including:
- A webinar and introductory virtual session
- A checklist for your first initial meeting
- A guide to being a great mentor
- And special events
Process for Mentors
Process for Mentees
Enroll as a mentee