Public Health Alumni Network
Dornsife School of Public Health Alumni Network (PHAN) is comprised of more than 1500 graduates of the Drexel University School of Public Health. The organization supports and promotes the professional needs and contributions of alumni. Dornsife School of Public Health works in collaboration with the PHAN to promote alumni networking and professional development; strengthen alumni connections with the School and students; and provide events for social and educational purposes.
- Build and maintain a strong and robust alumni engagement network that provides value for alumni, and advances the mission of the School
- Develop and strengthen the bonds among alumni, current students and School
- Encourage lifelong involvement in activities that support the mission of the School
- Connect alumni to the university through participation
- Recognize and reward the achievements of alumni
- Communicate with alumni about university programs, activities and issues
- Build and foster mutually beneficial relationships between alumni and the School
To contact the Chair for the PHAN, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your donation to the School has an immediate impact on the lives of our students. Your gift will help us transform the Dornsife School of Public Health into an even stronger force to meet the public health needs of today—and tomorrow. Contributions are tax deductible. Thank you for helping us make a difference.
Become a Preceptor
Our alumni are a valuable resource in connecting current students to meaningful opportunities to grow as public health professionals. We encourage alumni to register as an employer and post internship/CBMP/Practicum, fellowship or job openings relevant to those at any level or sector within the field of public health. Our undergraduate, MPH, DrPH, and alumni are all connected to this service and are continually looking for opportunities.
Job postings, fellowships, and experiential learning can be posted on Symplicity which can be accessed here. Contact the Director of Student Placement, Caroline Voyles, with any questions about the database or to speak about the potential for students to become involved at your organization.