Students will be admitted on a competitive basis, and those with a demonstrated ability to integrate public health competencies and skills into public health practice will be preferred. For the next cohort, starting in Fall 2018, the application period will run from August 1, 2017 through January 15, 2018.
- January 15 for fall entry.
- Completed MPH degree or other health-related master’s degree program
- MPH or other related master's must be completed at least 1-year in advance of Fall enrollment for the DrPH Program
- Potential for high level of performance in the DrPH Program and subsequent contributions to the field of Public Health Policy
Applicants to the DrPH in Health Policy and Social Justice program should apply through the Drexel University Graduate Application.
- Official transcripts from all undergraduate and graduate schools attended
- Official results from the GRE taken within the last 5 years
- Results from the IELTS or TOEFL exam (non-native English speakers only)
- World Education Service evaluation of all foreign transcripts (international applications only)
- Three letters of recommendation from faculty or professionals who can evaluate the applicant’s promise as a graduate student
- Documented evidence of applied research or a writing sample
- Written statement of career and educational goals, professional experience, and area of research interest that aligns with a faculty member in the department of Health Management and Policy
- An in-person or telephone interview is required of all finalists