Students will be admitted on a competitive basis, and those with a demonstrated ability to integrate public health competencies and skills into public health practice will be preferred.
- January 15 for fall entry.
- Master's degree in public health or a related field
- Evidence of applied research skills
- Potential for a high level of performance in the DrPH program and for significant contributions to the field of public health
Applicants to the DrPH in Community Health and Prevention program should apply through the Drexel University Graduate Application.
- $65 application fee
- Undergraduate and graduate transcripts
- Official results from the GRE taken within the last 5 years
- Evidence of applied research skills (master’s thesis, master’s research paper, or publication)
- Three letters of recommendation, including one from a public health practitioner
- A written statement of career and educational goals, professional experience, and area of interest for the dissertation.
- An in-person or telephone interview is required of all finalists