Preventing Workplace Harassment Online Program
Drexel University is committed to providing a living, learning, and working environment that is welcoming and inclusive and free from unlawful discrimination and harassment directed at individuals based upon their race, color, national origin, religion, age, sex (gender), sexual orientation, disability, status as a veteran, gender identity and expression, genetic information or any other prohibited characteristic. An important step in meeting this commitment is educating the members of the University community.
All full-time and part-time compensated employees must complete Preventing Workplace Harassment by June 7, 2013. All newly hired employees must complete Preventing Workplace Harassment within 90 days of beginning their employment with the University.
Preventing Workplace Harassment Program
- Log in to DrexelOne (http://one.drexel.edu)
- Select the Employees tab
- Select Career Pathway under the Development & Certifications header
- Select the Learning tab from the top navigation bar
- Select Manage in the Options column for the Preventing Workplace Harassment curriculum
- To view each module, select the Launch link in the Options column (make sure your pop-up blocker is disabled)
Please contact the Office of Equality & Diversity (215-895-1405) for more information.