Style: Traditional Triple Rooms
Gender: Male and Female but on separate floors
Number of Floors: 15
Number of Residents: 624
Average Room Size: 12' x 17'
101 N. 34th Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104
Front Desk Phone: 215-571-3028
- Each floor has a full kitchen with lockers, stove, oven, freezer, sink and seating area; and bathroom.
- Large social/study lounges are located on each floor, equipped with 32" flat screen televisions.
- The laundry room is centrally located on the second floor.
- There are three elevators in the building.
- The second floor is a quiet study space used for individual and group study sessions.
- A fully furnished game room is available on the first floor.
- Each bedroom includes a MicroFridge (a microwave and refrigerator combo). Towers Hall residents are not permitted to bring their own microwaves or refrigerators.
- The furniture in each bedroom is moveable.
- There are three beds in each bedroom; one bed is lofted (69 inches from the floor) and the other two are bunked (The tallest bed can be set between 49 inches and 69 inches from the floor)
- Of the three wardrobes in the room, two are full size (48 inches in length), and the third is a smaller unit (24 inches in length).
- Each room has a self-regulating heating and air conditioning unit.
- Each residents will have a hard-wired connection to ResNet and there are DragonFly wireless activation points throughout the building.