101 N. 34th Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104
Front Desk Phone: 215-571-3028
In the 2014-2015 academic year, Towers Hall will contain both double and triple style rooms. Room rates vary based on the designated capacity within the individual room. Towers Hall is the 2nd tallest residence hall on campus. Towers Hall provides students with beautiful views of Philadelphia from the floor lounge areas.
- Each floor has a full kitchen with lockers, stove, oven, freezer, sink and seating area; and bathroom.
- Large social/study lounges are located on each floor, equipped with 32" flat screen televisions.
- The laundry room is centrally located on the second floor.
- There are three elevators in the building.
- The second floor is a quiet study space used for individual and group study sessions.
- A fully furnished game room is available on the first floor.
- All rooms in Towers Hall contain a MicroFridge (a microwave and refrigerator combo).
- The furniture in each bedroom is movable.
- In Double Occupancy Rooms:
- Each resident is provided a desk, desk chair, wardrobe, dresser and a bunkable extra-long twin bed
- In Triple Occupancy Rooms
- Each resident is provided a desk, desk chair, wardrobe, dresser and a bunkable extra-long twin bed (As shown below)
- There are three beds in each bedroom; one bed is lofted (69 inches from the floor) and the other two are bunked (The tallest bed can be set between 49 inches and 69 inches from the floor)
- Of the three wardrobes in the room, two are full size (48 inches in length), and the third is a smaller unit (24 inches in length).
- Each room has a self-regulating heating and air conditioning unit.
- Each resident will have a hard-wired connection to ResNet, as well as access to DragonFly wireless internet throughout the building.
Floor Plans: (depiction below demonstrates 3-person furniture layout)