Style: 4 and 6 person suites
Gender: Suites are the same gender. Males and females suites on the same floor.
Number of Floors: 6
Number of Residents: 499
Average Suite Size: Living (Common) Area approx. 11'9" by 17'8"
Average Bedroom 11' by 16'2"
View a 360° Tour
of a North Hall
New for 2012!
The following bedrooms will be triple-occupancy in North Hall. Special rates available for Triples (Bedrooms only)
Download the North Hall Room Self-Selection Guide here
3200 Race Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104
Front Desk Phone: 215-571-3087
North Hall was designed by internationally renowned architect Michael Graves and features a striking spiral staircase in the center of building which connects the East and West wings.
Building Highlights and Notes:
- East and West wing with approximately 9 suites in each wing;
- Each wing has a full kitchen with stove, oven, and sink;
- Vending machines and laundry room on each wing;
- Three elevators in the building;
- Sixth floor study lounge/classroom has sweeping views of the City of Philadelphia;
- First floor study areas with dry erase boards and game room with table games are available for all residents;
- Indoor bike storage located in the lower level;
- Self-regulating heating/air conditioning unit for entire suite;
- Tile floors in all rooms of the suite;
Furniture provided: Each resident is provided a desk, desk chair, wardrobe, dresser and a bunkable extra-long twin bed. The common area includes a sofa, 2 chairs, and coffee table.
Actual suite layouts may vary slightly.