3301 Race Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104
Front Desk Phone: 215-571-3046
- Most of the College Learning Communities are housed in this building.
- Opened in honor of Harold M. Myers, a past president of Drexel University.
- Unique, sprawling layout creates several wings on each floor.
- Each wing has a full kitchen with table and chairs, lockers, stove, oven, freezer and sink; bathroom; Free Play washers and dryers; and study/social lounge.
- Myers is three stories tall and does not have an elevator.
- The first floor of Myers has snacks and beverages vending machines and a game room with a big screen TV, ping pong and a pool table.
- Study sessions and social events are often held in the Tutor Lounge on the first floor.
- Each resident is provided a desk, desk chair, wardrobe, chest with drawers, and a bunkable extra-long twin bed.
- Rooms have a bay window area and a self-regulating heating and air-conditioning unit.
- All furniture is movable.
Myers Hall features converted lounges on each floor. These spaces house three or four students per bedroom. Each resident is provided with a bed, desk, wardrobe, and chair.
Actual suite layouts may vary slightly.