The Fall 2013 academic term ends on Saturday, December 14, 2013. Any student who does not have a Winter 2014 housing application must move out of their Fall 2013 assignment by 10am on Saturday, December 14, 2013.
The University's residence halls and Greek Houses will remain open during the Winter 2013 Term Break from Saturday, December 14, 2013 through Sunday, January 5, 2014.
During this low-occupancy period, University Housing (UH) and the Residential Living Office (RLO) strongly encourage those students who stay on campus to be mindful of their surroundings and to stay safe.
Eligibility for Winter Break Housing
All students who have both a Fall 2013 and a Winter 2014 housing assignment are eligible for Winter Break Housing (at no charge).
Registration is required for Term Break Housing and must be completed by Monday, December 9, 2013 at 11:59pm.
Register for Winter Break Housing
Registration is required and is submitted through Housing OnDemand. To log into Housing OnDemand you will be asked for a user name and password in a pop up window. Please enter DREXEL\abc123 (where abc123 is your DrexelOne login). Likewise, your password is the same as DrexelOne. Once in Housing OnDemand you will click on “Winter Break Registration."
Winter Break Guest Policy
Guests are any individuals that a student registered for Winter Break Housing would like to sign into the residence hall at any time during term break. Guests must be registered in advance even if they are not staying overnight. Residents who are signed up to stay in the halls over the winter break and who wish to have guests during that time must follow the following protocol:
- Contact the Resident Director of the building to register your guests-you may have up to 3 guests at a time.
- You must give the guests’ names and the date range they will be staying (not to exceed 3 days)
- All guests must have photo ID to enter the building
- All requests are subject to approval by the Resident Director of the building
- Any guests not registered by Friday, December 13th at 5pm will not be allowed to enter the building: NO EXCEPTIONS