Student Health Center
The Drexel Student Health Center (DSHC) is staffed with faculty physicians and nurse practitioners from the Drexel University College of Medicine Department of Family and Community Medicine. DSHC provides a range of health services in a confidential environment. Whether you need allergy shots or immunizations, treatment for women's health issues or sports medicine, we're here to help you maintain a quality lifestyle. DSHC provides a range of health services in a confidential environment.
Students may also access the Women's Care Center (WCC) on the Center City campus. WCC offers comprehensive family planning (contraception, STD screening and treatment and counseling), gynecologic and obstetric services. Visits are by appointment with customized visit types available such as initial non-medical for contraception and contraceptive supply.
Drexel Student Health Center
University City Science Center
3401 Market Street, Suite 105B
Entrance on 34th Street across from DAC
- Convenient location
- Larger waiting area
- More rooms for patient care
- Added Staff
Holiday 2016 Hours
We will resume normal business hours beginning on Tuesday, Jan. 3, 2017.
- Thursday, Dec. 22: 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Friday, Dec. 23: CLOSED
- Monday, Dec. 26: CLOSED
- Tuesday, Dec. 27: 10:30 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- Wednesday, Dec. 28: 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Thursday, Dec. 29: 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Friday, Dec. 30: CLOSED
- Monday, Jan. 2: CLOSED
Normal Business Hours
- Monday: 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Tuesday: 10:30 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- Wednesday: 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Thursday: 10:30 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- Friday: 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.